1. What do you do?
2. Why did you choose to do that type of work?
3. Do you like your job?
4. What is the most challenging thing in your job?
1. What is your major?
2. Do you like your subject?
3. Why did you choose to study that subject?
4. Is it interesting?
1.What is your hometown?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. What do you like about your hometown?
4. Is there anything you dislike about it?
5. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
1.Where do you live?
2. How long have you lived there?
3. Do you think the place you live is a good place for families with kids?
4. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
5. What do you usually do in your home?
1. Have you ever tried foreign food?
2. Do you like to try new food?
3. What kinds of new food have you tried recently?
4. What kinds of foreign food are popular in your country?
5. Do you think old people like foreign food? Why?
Being bored/Getting bored
1. What will you do when you feel bored?
2. When you were young, what would you do if you felt bored?
3. What kinds of things are boring to you?
4. Do you think young people get bored easily?
1. When do you usually go out, in the daytime or in the evening?
2. What do you always do when going out?
3. Who do you usually like to hang out with?
4. Do you like to go out with a big group or just few friends?
1. What kind of holiday do you like?
2. What do you like to do when you’re on holiday?
3. Do you have many tourists in your country?
4. Do you like holidays? Why / why not?
5. Do you prefer to travel or stay at home during holiday periods? Why?
6. What do most people do during their holidays in your country? Why?
7. When do you prefer to take your holidays? Why?
1. Do you write many letters?
2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?
3. What do you usually write about?
4. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
1. Do you often use map?
2. Who taught you how to use a map?
3. Do you prefer electronic maps or paper maps?
1. Do you like music? Why / why not?
2. What kind of music do you listen to? Why?
3. Has the music that you listen to changed since you were young?
4. Do you think older and younger generations prefer different types of music?
5. Do you play any instruments?
6. Have you got any hobbies or interests?
1. Do you grow plants at home?
2. What plants did you grow when you were younger?
3. Do you anything about growing a plant?
4. Do people in your country send plants as gifts?